domingo, janeiro 09, 2005

Pronto João, podes deixar de me perguntar como é a letra da música de que tu tanto gostas :)
Não significa que ta deixe de cantar, claro :))))))))) ILY SIS!!!!


1936 - "The Way You Look Tonight" from Swing Time

Music by Jerome Kern
Lyric by Dorothy Fields

Someday... when I'm awfully low
when the world is cold
I will feel a glow just thinking of you
and the way you look tonight!
Oh... but you're lovely
with your smile so warm and your cheeks so soft
there is nothing for me but to love you
just the way you look tonight!

With each word your tenderness grows
tearing my fear apartand that laugh that wrinkles your nose
touches my foolish heart!

Lovely... never, never change
keep that breathless charm
won't you please arrange it
'cause I love you
just the way you look tonight!

... just the way you look
tonight.



A propósito, apesar de fazer parte da banda sonora do casamento do meu melhor amigo, fez primeiro parte da banda sonora do filme "Swing Time" de 1936, tendo ganho o Óscar de melhor canção :)

Sem comentários: